New workout gear and goodies always motivate me to hit the gym if I’m feeling a bit tired of working out. It’s just great to mix things up in the gym and sometimes all it takes is some new leggings or a sassy new yoga mat to give you a bit of a rocket to get on with stuff! I’ve actually just downloaded the SWEAT app by Kayla Itsines and I’m going to give that a go as a bit of a refresh in my routine. Please let me know if anyone’s tried it in the comments or on Twitter.
Here’s a little wish list of some goodies that I think are just extra cute and would love to have to sass up my workout kit. Ban.do is the cutest brand and their quotes are extra motivational, aren’t they? They also do the sassiest phone cases too so check out the full range on Rooi.
I always think it’s a great idea to track your progress in the gym whether you’re using an app or a notepad to write your rep ranges or run times down it’s a really good motivator! I love this Your Future Looks Bright notepad! I also love to keep things like headphones and hair bobbles all together and this pencil case is perfect for that. AND to top it all off I’ve got a little competition for you all where you could win this super cute Ban.do gym bag and water bottle which are worth £50! (Well, £49.90 but c’mon…). A massive thanks to Rooi for collaborating on this with me. If you’ve not heard of Rooi it’s the cutest online interiors and lifestyle store and they have great brands like Kate Spade, Ban.do, Alessi and Caroline Gardner.
All you have to do to enter this comp is fill in the Rafflecotper form below.
Terms & Conditions
- Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or I will have to choose a new winner as I have to pass the details over to Rooi.com for delivery.
- Winner will be picked at random using the Rafflecopter app by Rooi.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition will run from Friday 4th August at 00.00 until Friday 11th August at 23.59pm.
- The prize is subject to availability and Rooi.com reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- The winner will be notified by email and on Twitter if their handle is available.