What’s the difference between a pancake and a crepe? Apparently, pancakes are thicker, fluffier and include a raising agent, so our pancakes that we usually call pancakes are actually crepes. Fun facts for Pancake Day! Anyway, we know we’re all still going to call them pancakes and we’re all going to eat them on the 28th February and they’re going to be damn tasty.
I’ve discovered my favourite pancake addition. Chocolate, Nutella and berries. Here are three easy recipes that fit this bill completely and are completely delicious. First up, Chocolate Crepes With Nutella & Mixed Berries (chocolate, in the crepe, oh my days!), next up the daddy of all pancakes have to be the Strawberry & Nutella Crepes and finally, if you love cheesecake, you will absolutely love these Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Crepes. I’ve pinned all of these recipes and a load of other amazing tasty ones over on my Food & Drink Pinterest board – come follow me over on there too!
Recipe from supergoldenbakes.com
And, because I love pancake day so much, I’m giving you guys the chance to win this Breville Crepe Maker courtesy of AO.com so you can make your very own crepe feasts for Pancake Day! I will also be running a retweet competition on Twitter for the same prize so head over there for another chance to win. I will compile all entries and pick one at random so your RT will count as an extra entry.
Terms & Conditions
- Winner must reply to my email within 48 hours or I will have to choose a new winner as I have to pass the details over to AO.com for delivery.
- Winner will be picked at random using the Rafflecopter app.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition will run from Monday 20th February at 21.00 until Sunday 26th February at 23.59pm.
- The prize is subject to availability and AO.com reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Tweet entries can be made every day and all count towards your total.
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- The winner will be notified by email and on Twitter if their handle is available.