I’ve always loved prints and, posters and sticking things up on my walls. From Kerrang! magazine posters to quirky prints from Urban Outfitters and IKEA now, I just love how they can change a room’s look and feel. I even painted Alexisonfire lyrics on my walls when I was 13, (sorry Mum), but I just love a bit of art, don’t I? On this note, we finally got around to doing something with our bedroom and giving it the same TLC that we’ve given the (only other) room in our flat, the kitchen/diner.
We’ve always loved cosy and almost hygge looking bedrooms with warm blankets and thick knits. We were bought the most amazing faux fur throw last year for Christmas that’s literally amazingly toasty in the winter. We call it the Game of Thrones fur and it creates an instantly warm feel to any room. To update our room even more we went for these super cute plant/leaf letter prints from JUNIQE, obviously we got the L and A in aluminium frames! I absolutely love them, they’re super chic in the copper frames and I think they add a really nice balance to the room. You can win £50 to spend at JUNIQE with my little giveaway below so, enter away!
JUNIQE is a lifestyle brand for curated and affordable art based in Berlin. They specialise in affordable art and lifestyle products like cute notebooks, stationery and home accessories like cushions are curated in collections and printed to order in Europe. You guys can also grab 10% off JUNIQE if you fancy with the code: JUNIQE<3TheFridayGirl – enjoy!
Terms & Conditions
- Winner must reply to my email within 3 days or I will have to choose a new winner as I have to pass the details over to JUNIQE for delivery.
- Winner will be picked at random using the Rafflecopter app.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition will run from Saturday 25th November at 16.00 until Saturday 2nd December at 23.59pm.
- JUNIQE reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- Tweet entries can be made every day and all count towards your total.
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- The winner will be notified by email and on Twitter if their handle is available.