Another post full of shopping-enabling picks for you today, gals. I don’t know what happened but after I tried on this amazing River Island crochet jumper I’ve been obsessing over yellow. 100% my new fave colour of the summer. I picked up some amazing yellow sandals in Primark last week and I’m just trying to stop myself buying all of the picks in this post! Let me know what you think about these pieces in the comments.
1. Citrus fruit just scream summer and this Nasty Gal Lemon Shirt is all about those Stella McCartney vibes from a few years ago, it’s ridiculously cute and looks perfect with denim.
2. Give me a white tee, some boyfriend jeans and these ASOS Design Resin Palm Leaf Earrings and that’s my perfect outfit right there. These are such a bargain too for an incredible statement piece.
3. Florals, floaty skirts and brights on the bottom have been huge recently and this Nasty Gal Floral Yellow Skirt has that easy summer vibe that is oh so necessary right now. Cute, huh?
4. Loving the yellow trend but not feeling wearing too much of it? Accessories are perfect for adding the classic pop of colour to any casual outfit. These Topshop Hooray Two Strap Sliders are minimal sandal perfection for the summer.
5. This Nasty Gal Spotty Tea Dress is ideal for so many summer occasions! Picnics, summer day dates, prosecco-filled evenings, anything. Pair with espadrilles and a denim jacket.
6. My one true love the River Island crochet jumper had to feature in this line up because it converted me to this bright and beautiful trend. It’s amazingly comfy and surprisingly goes with so many things in my wardrobe, too!
7. Finally, some insanely gorgeous shoes to add to your collection have to be the Topshop Nicky Tubular Mules. Great for nights out if you hate wearing heels and a sassy shoe for glamming up casual outfits.
This post includes affiliate links.